Approx. 3.25" long from top to bottom.
These earrings are fine jewelry because it is made out of precious metal.
Except for the little wire that wrapped the blue chalcedony, the rest is made with .935 silver.
Facts about .935 silver:
- More pure than regular sterling silver.
- Nickel free thus hypo allergenic and highly tarnish resistant.
- Low maintenance, easy to care for and simple to clean.
- Brighter than sterling silver, white gold, even platinum.
- It is certified that it is produced using only recycled silver.
This is a PROMO SALE. The retail price for these earrings are $50-$100.
You can purchase it here: