Monday, April 7, 2008

Charity Auction Winner



Just like you all know that I just had a charity auction for the red dress. And I just want to tell you that I am just so honored that most the bidders were professional photographers, model moms, and some repeat loyal customers.


And I'd like to congratulate Emily, a very talented and well-known photographer in ebay's boutique world, for winning the auction. Thank you for your donation to ST. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I hope you enjoy the dress. Here's your shopping bag.


And once again thank you everyone for supporting this charity auction, hopefully we can do something like this again in the near future.



Hugs,

Ning

2 comments:

Emily Korff, Veralana Photography said...

Yay! I can't wait to see it. And I'm so flattered by your comments (blush) :)

Ning said...

Please feel free to post what you think of it when you get it :).