Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Next Project - Part of Spring Collection


O.K, I'm starting to build my spring collection again now that the baby is born. Gosh, it's so hard to find time to design and sew lately. I try to do some designing when all the kids take naps or at night time after all the kids go to bed and just right before my bed time.


I made some patterns the other day and start to sew bit by bit since yesterday. This type of dress is just all over Vogue magazine lately, and I thought it would be cute for little girl. And since my spring collection will have some mediterranian theme, I chose this olive color for the dress.


I still need to finish the arms and put some zipper in, and also hem it. I'm thinking about sew some belt loops in or maybe a couple of round pockets on either side of the dress. I am not sure which one I want, or maybe I shouldn't put either one. I don't know, what do you think?


No comments: