Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bandanas for Children with Cancer

I just joined a group on Flickr.com called Littlest Heroes Project, their website is littlestheroesproject.org.

Anyway, I asked the leader for a way for me to donate. And Felicia, the leader, said that I could donate hats and bandanas for children with cancer. She'll be the one who send this bandanas to them or to her local hospitals.

So, a couple of weeks from now I will make some bandanas. And the best part is Amy Butler Fabric will be sending me some fabric samples to make bandanas out of. I am so excited. I LOVE Amy Butler's fabrics, and I think these will make super cute and chic bandanas, something that they'll treasure, and the fun prints hopefully will help cheer these children.

I'll post here again when the fabrics arrive.

No comments: