Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Brown Paisley Dress

This is the dress I'm working on for Danielle. Inspired by a piece of Ralph Lauren's I saw on his 2007 fall/winter ready to wear collection. And this particular neckline is all over fashion magazines like Vogue, etc. And I just have to have to make one dress with this kind of neckline.

This dress is made out of rich brown microsuede fabric. Very nice and soft. The fabric is embroidered with paisley pattern and sequins. I just fell in love with this fabric the first time I saw it.

Anyway, I finished making the pattern a couple of days ago, and then the cutting of the fabric the other day.

This is still in the early stage, no lining yet and the side seams hasn't been sewn yet. I will work on the dress some more today :).


Check back in few days for more updates.

www.georgegabriellecouture.com

No comments: