Thursday, October 18, 2007

Current Project


O.K, I thought I was going to sew the green microsuede as my next project. But it turned out this black linen fabric with silver butterfly just calling my name, lol :). The first time I saw the fabric, I thought I just have to sew this right now.

The bodice is made out of 100% solid white cotton sateen. And I cut a couple of pieces of butterflies from the skirt and made the as applique on the bodice.

I can't wait to attach the skirt to the bodice. I want to add a little touch of vintage to this dress by using this kind of neckline. And I just love the color of black and white, they are timeless. I am also going to put a silver ribbon on the middle to match the silver butterflies and add that luxury feeling.

www.georgegabriellecouture.com

No comments: