Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Inspirations

I got my design inspirations from a lot of stuff, from music, movies, people, my favorite designers, etc. Dior, Valentino, Versace, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, are just some of my favorite designers.

I love how modern, sophisticated, and clean cut Versace's garments are. And Oscar de la Renta's are so chic and French and couture, and who doesn't love sexy and romantic pieces by Valentino?

Meanwhile I also love Audrey Hepburn's taste for fashion. Her clothing were so chic, couture, and timeless. Sometimes when I design something, I ask my self, if Audrey Hepburn was a little girl, what would she wear?

Everytime I watch 50's and 60's movies, I always find my self staring at the garments the movie stars wore and trying to figure out how to make the patterns and sew them. I always admire how elegant, glamorous, and perfectly tailored those garments were.

No comments: