Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Grey Suit Jacket

This is the grey suit jacket I'm working on for Christine. Inspired by one of the pieces of Michael Kors from his 2007 fall/winter ready to wear collection. He has some grey suit jacket for women in that collection, and the first time I saw it, it makes me want to make the little girl's version of it. And of course I put some puffy sleeves on the jacket, puffy sleeves has been very popular this year for children clothing, and it's still going to be big next year as seen in Pitti Bimbo 2008 trends fashion shows.

This jacket is made out of suiting fabric, fully lined, and I just love the buttons in this jacket, they were made in Italy.

It took me a couple of days to make the pattern and cut the fabric.

Just like the brown paisley dress, the jacket is still in the very early stage of construction. No lining and sleeves yet.


Check back in few days for more updates. :)

www.georgegabriellecouture.com

No comments: